BATA RM 10 INSTANT QR RAMADAN & RAYA 2022 CAMPAIGN
This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201701000820 (1214970-T)) (“eCode”). By participating in the Campaign, Customer (as hereinafter defined) hereby agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Terms and Conditions, Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these terms and conditions; (ii) Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions; (iii) Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions; and (iv) Boost Terms and Conditions.
28th March – 31st May 2022
This Campaign shall be applicable to all Boost users (“Customers”).
- Subject to paragraphs 3 and 5 below, Customers who use Boost app to
- scan the promotional QR code; or
- key in the promotional code – bata10 (on the “Redemption Code” page under “Profile” in the Boost app)
(“Redemption”) will be eligible to receive a RM 10 BATA Wallet (“Reward”). The abovementioned promotional codes can be found at any participating BATA outlets.
- The Reward will be credited immediately into the eligible Customers’ RM 10 BATA Wallet in their Boost app upon successful Redemption.
- Subject to the paragraph 5 below, each eligible Customer may only redeem a maximum of one (1) Rewards under this Campaign. Each Reward is for single use/ transaction only.
- A minimum spend of RM 100 is required to utilize the Reward in a single transaction, capped at RM 10 per transaction, and the Reward must be utilized when making a transaction at participating BATA outlets only (“Utilization”).
- The Reward is only limited to the first 20,000 Utilizations on a first come, first served basis.
- The Reward must be utilized within 14 days upon receipt. Any unutilized Reward shall expire and be automatically forfeited without further notice, and the Customer shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode.