B2B Marketplace Partner Survey
This Survey is held by Boost Holdings Sdn. Bhd. (Registration No. 202001013946 (1370266-W)) (“BHSB”). By participating in the Survey, Participants (as hereinafter defined) hereby irrevocably and unconditionally agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and its made up of the following documents and are collectively to be construed as one agreement. If there is any conflict or inconsistency between any of the terms and conditions, that conflict or inconsistency will be resolved in accordance with the following order of precedence: (i) General Terms and Conditions for Campaign (“Campaign T&C”); and (ii) B2B Marketplace Partner Survey T&C (“Survey T&C”).
26th August to 30th September 2022
This Survey shall be applicable to those eligible Participants who have received this Survey and completes it (collectively, “Participants”, and “Participant” means any one of them).
The following person(s) are NOT eligible to participate in this Survey:
a) where their respective BHSB account(s) is delinquent, suspended, cancelled or the BHSB account holder is in breach of any terms and conditions herein and/or its relevant agreement during the Survey Period;
b) BHSB account holders who are in default of any facility granted or disbursed by BHSB at any time;
c) permanent and contract employees of Axiata Group Berhad’s group of companies and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they live); and/or
d) Representatives, vendors and/or agents (including advertising and promotion agents) of BHSB.
1. Before the end of the Survey Period, Participants must take and complete the B2B Marketplace Survey by providing the feedback (“Survey”) via the link provided;
2. Participants must also share a creative tagline in English or Bahasa Malaysia in 5 words or less on – “Share with us your most creative tagline for Boost Digibank” in the Survey form within the Survey Period.
3. Subject to compliance with this Survey T&C, the Participants may be eligible to receive RM 100.00 in Boost e-Wallet Credit Voucher (“Voucher”).
4. Each Participant may only answer/ complete the Survey and provide their most creative slogan once.
5. Each submission will be tagged to one eligible Participant. The eligible Participant will be tagged to their registered business/organization.
6. If an eligible Participant completes the Survey and becomes eligible to receive the Voucher, no other submission or Participants from the registered business/organization will be further entitled to the Voucher.7. BHSB will select only thirty (30) Participants who successfully complete the Survey subject to availability, valid details, the merit of creativity and quality of submission at BHSB’s sole and absolute discretion. For clarity, the ability of a Participant to access the Survey, and the act of the Participant completing and answering the Survey does not necessarily deem and guarantee that the Participant will receive the Voucher. Any and all decisions made by BHSB, or judges appointed in relation to every aspect of the Survey shall be final, binding and conclusive. Any subsequent correspondences, protests, appeals or enquiries will not be entertained.
7. Participants are required to provide BHSB with their correct email address and mobile number for the receipt of the Voucher, failing which the Participants may not be able to receive his/ her Voucher.
8. The Participants who are eligible to receive the Voucher will be notified via email or short messaging service (‘SMS’) sent to their mobile number by the 30th of September 2022 and the Participants that received the email or SMS shall only be entitled to receive one (1) Voucher.
9. If there are any changes in the details that the Participants have provided to BHSB, the Participants will be required to update BHSB immediately, failing which the Participants may not be able to receive his/ her Voucher and BHSB will not be responsible for the Participants inability to receive the Voucher.
10. The Voucher:
a) The Participants who complete the Survey including providing the most creative tagline to BHBS and complies with the Campaign T&C and this Survey T&C, may be eligible to receive the Voucher also known as Boost e-Wallet Credit Voucher;
b) The Participants will be able to utilize the Voucher in their next transaction from their Boost Wallet. The Participants transaction that utilizes the Voucher will not entitle the Participant to earn the Boost Stars in their Boost Wallet;
c) Upon the Participant keying in the Voucher code in their Boost Wallet, the Voucher will be immediately credited to the eligible Participant’s Boost Wallet;
d) No minimum spend is required to utilize the Voucher;
e) Each eligible Participant may only receive a maximum of one (1) Voucher for use;
f) The Voucher is neither refundable nor exchangeable. The Participants shall not be entitled to any other benefits or substitution in any form whatsoever in lieu of the Voucher; and
g) The Voucher must be utilized on or before 31 December 2022. Any unutilized amount shall expire and be automatically forfeited without further notice and the Participant shall have no claim whatsoever against BHSB.
By proceeding to view, answer and complete the Survey, the Participant agrees that the Participant has read, agreed and accept the terms of BHSB’s Privacy Notice (click here to view and read the Privacy Notice), and the Participant will be deemed to have consented to and authorizes BHSB to collect, obtain, store, disclose and process the personal data provided in accordance with the Privacy Notice.
For the avoidance of doubt, “personal data” includes all data defined within the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and the Privacy Notice, including all data that the Participants had disclosed to BHSB under this Survey.
For clarity, BHSB reserves the right to close the Survey at any time without any notice to the Participants. If the Participants are unable to access the Survey, this means the Survey is closed and no longer accessible to anyone.