5% CASHBACK ON UMOBILE POSTPAID BILL VIA BOOST APP CAMPAIGN
This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201701000820 (1214970-T)) (“eCode”). By participating in the Campaign, Customer (as hereinafter defined) hereby agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Terms and Conditions, Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these terms and conditions; (ii) Boost Partner Wallet Terms and Conditions; (iii) Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and (iv) Boost Terms and Conditions.
10 September 2021 until 31 December 2021
This Campaign shall be applicable to all Boost users (“Customers”).
1. During the Campaign Period, eligible Customers who perform UMobile Postpaid bill transaction of any amount via Boost mobile application (“Boost App”) (“Transaction”) will receive a cashback equivalent to 5% of the said Transaction amount (“Cashback”).
For example, a user who performs a UMobile Postpaid bill transaction of RM50.00 will receive a Cashback of RM2.50 in their UMobile Postpaid Wallet in the Boost App.
2. Customers may perform multiple Transactions to receive the Cashback multiple times throughout the Campaign Period, so long as the Customers fulfil the criteria stipulated in paragraph 1 above. However, each Customer shall only receive a maximum of RM200.00 for each Transaction which they have successfully performed throughout the Campaign Period.
3. The Cashback will be credited immediately into the eligible Customer’s UMobile Postpaid Wallet in their Boost App upon each successful Transaction. The Customer will be notified by eCode via push-notification upon the Cashback being credited.
4. No minimum spend is required to utilize the Cashback, however the Cashback must only be utilized to perform UMobile Postpaid bill transaction within the Boost App.
5. Each Cashback must be utilized within thirty (30) days of the eligible Customer receiving the said Cashback (“Utilization Period”). Any unutilized Cashback after the Utilization Period shall expire and shall be automatically forfeited without further notice, and the Customer shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode.