2X Star Multiplier for Petrol Campaign
This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201701000820 (1214970-T)) (“eCode”). By participating in the Campaign, Customer (as hereinafter defined) hereby agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Terms and Conditions, Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and Boost Loyalty Programme “BoostUp” Terms and Conditions (which shall govern the use of the Boost Stars rewarded under this Campaign).
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these terms and conditions; (ii) Boost Loyalty Programme “BoostUp” Terms and Conditions; (iii) Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and (iv) Boost Terms and Conditions.
25 March 2022 until 25 May 2022
This Campaign shall be applicable to all Boost users (“Customers”).
- During the Campaign Period, Customers who perform a transaction with a minimum spend of RM40 on petrol and make payment via the Boost App at any participating petrol stations (please click here for a list of participating Shell, Petron, BHPetrol, Caltex and Petronas petrol stations) (“Petrol Transaction”) will be eligible to receive 2 times of the usual number of Boost Stars receivable for every ringgit (RM) spent (“Reward”), based on their BoostUP rank as stipulated in Table 1 below:
BoostUP Rank Usual No. of Boost Stars Earned For Every RM1 Spent No. of Boost Stars Earned For Every RM1 Spent During The Campaign Period Only Red Recruit 1 2 Silver Sergeant 2 4 Gold General 3 6
- For the avoidance of doubt, Customers who have received the Boost Stars under this Campaign are not entitled to the default Boost Star which is tied up to their BoostUP rank.Example: A Customer that is ranked Silver Sergeant, who performs a Petrol Transaction of RM50 during the Campaign Period, will be eligible to receive 200 Boost Stars instead of 100 Boost Stars, in respect of the aforesaid Petrol Transaction.
- Campaign is limited to the first 138,645 eligible and successful Petrol Transactions only.
- Once received, similarly to the standard Boost Stars, the Reward is subject to Boost Loyalty Programme “BoostUP” Terms and Conditions.
- The Reward will be credited immediately upon successful Transaction (via the Shake Rewards) and will appear in the eligible Customer’s “Boost Stars History” in the Boost App. For clarity, the Shake Rewards have a validity of 30 days. Should the Customer fail to complete the Shake Reward within the validity period, the Reward shall expire and will be automatically forfeited without notice, and the Customer shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode.