2021 SHOP MALAYSIA ONLINE – JULY ONLINE BOOST DAY 8X BOOST COINS CAMPAIGN
This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201701000820 (1214970-T)) (“eCode”). By participating in the Campaign, Customers (as hereinafter defined) hereby agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Terms and Conditions, Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and Boost Loyalty Programme “BoostUP” Terms and Conditions (which shall govern the use of the Boost coins rewarded under this Campaign).
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these terms and conditions; (ii) Boost Loyalty Programme “BoostUP” Terms and Conditions; (iii) Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and (iv) Boost Terms and Conditions.
6 July 2021 until 8 July 2021
This Campaign shall be applicable to all Boost users (“Customers”).
- During the Campaign Period, Customers who spend a minimum of RM50 in a single transaction and make payment with Boost (“Transaction”) at any Boost online partner’s website, mobile app or Boost Online Shopping Apptile that are listed herein (please click here for the full list of participating partners) will be eligible to receive 8x Boost coins (“Boost Coins”) based on the Boost coins received by the eligible Customers via the Shake Rewards upon successful Transaction, for level 1 to level 5 users.
- The Boost Coins will be credited immediately upon successful Transaction and will appear in the eligible Customer’s “Boost Coins History” in the Boost App.
- The Boost Coins is limited to a total of 10,000 eligible Transactions daily throughout the Campaign Period, on a first-come-first-served basis.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Customers who have received the Boost Coins under this Campaign are not entitled to the default Boost coins which is tied up to their BoostUP level.
- The Boost Coins must be utilized by 31 August 2021, failing which the Boost Coins shall expire and shall be automatically forfeited without notice and the Customers shall have on claim whatsoever against eCode.