200% BONUS BOOST STARS CAMPAIGN
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF 200% BONUS BOOST STARS FOR POSTPAID AUTOBILLS AND PREPAID AUTO TOP UP TRANSACTION CAMPAIGN (“Campaign”)
This Campaign is held by Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201701000820 (1214970-T)) (“eCode”). By participating in the Campaign, Customers (as hereinafter defined) hereby agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which shall form an integral part of and to be read together with Boost Terms and Conditions, Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and Boost Loyalty Programme “BoostUp” Terms and Conditions.
In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions, such inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) these terms and conditions; (ii) Boost Loyalty Programme “BoostUp” Terms and Conditions; (iii) Boost Campaign General Terms and Conditions and (iv) Boost Terms and Conditions.
1 June 2023 until 30 June 2023
This Campaign shall be applicable to all Boost App users (“Customers”).
- During the Campaign Period, Customers who successfully pay a minimum of one postpaid bill using the “AutoBills” feature or successfully perform their telco prepaid top-up transaction using the “Auto Top up” feature, in the Boost App in a single transaction (“Transaction”), are eligible to receive 200% bonus Boost Stars (“Reward”) based on the Transaction amount, on top of the usual number of Boost Stars received by them for every ringgit (RM) spent based on their BoostUP rank.
For illustration purposes only:
Example 1: A Silver Sergeant Customer who performs a RM150 U Mobile postpaid transaction using the “AutoBills” feature in the Boost App will be eligible to get an additional 300 bonus Boost Stars on top of the usual number of Boost Stars received by the Customer, which is 300 Boost Stars. So, the Customer will receive a total of 600 Boost Stars for that transaction.
Example 2: A Gold General Customer who performs a RM50 Digi Prepaid top-up transaction using the “Auto Top up” feature in the Boost App will be eligible to get an additional 100 bonus Boost Stars on top of the usual number of Boost Stars received by the Customer, which is 150 Boost Stars. So, the Customer will receive a total of 250 Boost Stars for that transaction.
- The Reward is limited to a total of 3,086,777 Boost Stars only throughout the Campaign Period, on a first-come, first-served basis. For clarity, no further Boost Stars/reward will be given out in the event the Reward has been fully given out under this Campaign.
- Subject to the limit in paragraph 2 above, the corresponding amount of the Reward earned will be credited into the eligible Customer’s BoostUP account on or before the sixth (6th) working day of the immediate subsequent month of the day the Transaction was made and upon credit, will appear in the eligible Customer’s “Boost Stars History” page within the Boost App. Once received, similarly to the standard Boost Stars, the Rewards are subject to Boost Loyalty Programme “BoostUP” Terms and Conditions.
For illustration purposes only:
Example: Customer A performs a Transaction on 1 June 2023, he will receive:
1) the usual number of Boost Stars immediately, subject to the relevant terms and conditions; and
2) the corresponding amount of the Reward only on or before 10 July 2023, subject to the limit in paragraph 2 above.
- Subject to the limit in paragraph 2 above, each eligible Customer may receive corresponding amount of the Reward multiple times under this Campaign.
- The Rewards (successfully credited and received under this Campaign) must be utilized by 31 Dec 2023 upon receipt. Any unutilized Rewards shall expire and shall be automatically forfeited without notice and the Customer shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode.